Request for information

Forum about flow calculators available on pipeflowcalculations.com and how to find solution for your fluid flow problem.
klbansal

Request for information

Post by klbansal »

We are interested in buying a suitable software for complete engineering and design calculations for Pipe flow meters(Venturi type) and orifice plates for steam ,air and other fluids.

Please advise us which is the right product for us and also please send the details and the price for the same to enable us evaluate and place the PO if found acceptable.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Request for information

Post by admin »

The web site http://www.pipeflowcalculations.com at this moment doesn't offer any possibility to download any of the available calculators that you have already used.

Also selling is not a option at this moment. Instead off selling calculators, I have decided to offer this service free of any charge, through Java applets that anyone with Internet connection can use. In this way you always use the most recent version of calculator.

As thousands of users are every day using calculators, eventual bugs are instantly reported and immediately fixed. Enjoy to use this free service, and if you have any comments feel free to contact me.
Pipe flow calculations - since 2000
John W. Floyd

Re: Orifice locations

Post by John W. Floyd »

I would like to know the minimum upstream and downstream distances from restrictions. I've told my entire career 9 X dia. upstream from orifice plate and 5 X dia. on downstream side. This is a boiler feedwater system